Perliter & Ingalsbe always endeavors to provide the highest quality professional services exceeding our clients' expectations.
We achieve this through:
- Understanding the goals, needs and preferences of our clients through close coordination.
- Utilizing sound engineering practices.
- Custom tailoring the project approach, planning, and design.
- Integrating practical, creative and sensible solutions.
- Optimizing benefit to cost ratio.
- Ensuring constructability.
- Ensuring ease of operation and maintenance of constructed facilities.
- Detailed plans and specifications to reduce change orders lower than accepted by the industry.
Types of services we provide include:
- Research and Investigations
- Focused Studies
- Facility Planning
- System Master Planning
- Preparation of Design Drawings and Specifications
- Construction Support and Construction Management
Our services involve the following engineering disciplines:
- Temporary Traffic Control
- Geotechnical Investigation
- Environmental Engineering
- Material Testing